Last updated 25th February 2022
Make a complaint
If you have a complaint about a service provided by Zable, please use the contact details below. Your complaint will be dealt with in accordance with our complaints procedure.
We are committed to ensuring that you are satisfied with the products and services we provide and aim to respond to enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint, our commitment is to resolve the matter as soon as possible.
If you wish to refer your complaint directly to the Financial Ombudsman Service before we have had an opportunity to consider it, we will ask them to put the matter on hold to allow us time to review the complaint first.
If we are unable to resolve your complaint immediately, we will:
- fully investigate your complaint and, where possible, issue a written resolution within three business days (running from the end of the next business day following receipt of your complaint). This will include an explanation of how we have resolved the complaint and your right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- if we are unable to resolve your complaint by the end of the third business day, we will continue our investigations as quickly as possible and provide you with a formal acknowledgement of your complaint within five working days.
- issue a final written response within eight weeks of receipt of the complaint.
The final response will either:
- accept the complaint and, where appropriate, offers redress or remedial action; or
- offer redress or remedial action without accepting the complaint; or
- reject the complaint and give reasons for doing so.
Financial Ombudsman Service
Zable falls within the remit of the Financial Ombudsman Service and in the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve your complaint to your full satisfaction or within eight weeks of receipt, you can refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. The Financial Ombudsman Service is a free and independent service that resolves disputes between customers and financial services institutions. You'll need to contact them within six months of our final response letter. You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service using the details below:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Further information is available at https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
Where a complaint is referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service outside of their specified time limits, we may object to the Financial Ombudsman Service investigating the complaint. However, each request will be considered on the individual circumstances.
The Zable is brought to you by Lendable Ltd. At Lendable we want to make borrowing money customer-friendly and hassle-free. If something goes wrong, we try to fix things as soon as possible. We're always looking for ways to improve so your feedback is really important to us.
We report information on customer complaints to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) on a 6 monthly basis. All FCA regulated firms are required to publish high Zable information relating to complaints (subject to complaints volumes). The information is published twice a year for the period 1 January to 30 June and 1 July to 31 December.
Firm name: Lendable Ltd
Group (if applicable): N/A
Other firms included in this report (if any): N/A
Period covered in this report: 1 July to 31 December 2021
Brands / trading names covered: Autolend, Zable
|Number of complaints opened by volume of business|
|Product / service grouping||Provision (at reporting period end date)||Intermediation (within the reporting period)||Number of Complaints opened||Number of Complaints closed||Percentage upheld|
|Credit related||1.33 per 1,000 accounts / loans||N/A||584||545||11.6%|